Sunday, April 27, 2008

This weekend

Yes, we have been married for 9 years!!!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by and all that has happen in those years. Looking back I can honestly say, I am not the same person as I was back then... (it's a good thing though)
Well, we have gone to Salt Lake City this weekend and staid in Presidential suite, with special elevator access key and all. Made me feel very important. With Troy's travel and frequent stay in the hotels, he qualified himself as Diamond VIP member, so we get great treatment when we choose to stay in Hilton hotels. Our room, or I should say, rooms, were fantastic, it was very elegant and worm and totally my stile of french-antic-country.


We both had great relaxing massages and then went to Red Robbin for diner, and as you can see food was great! We both got so stuffed on appetizers that unfortunately could only eat a couple of bites of this greatness.

Salt Lake Temple is were we got sealed/married, and it was wonderful to revisit those peaceful and beautiful grounds. We went and saw, Joseph Smith The Prophet of the Restoration, it was very refreshing for our faith. Made us feel, that we have nothing to complain about.

And just on the silly side. Troy and I got on the big bubble bath fight. We both were blind with babble soap in our faces, and made quite a mess of that bathroom. Anyway, it was fun!




P.S. Drew got to have his first sleep over with his best freind, Nash. And The girls went to my friend Mel's house and aperently had a wounderful party as well. Thank you Nacole and Mel for beeing willing to take care of our little once.

No comments: