
The Temple Is a Blessing for Me and My Family
“And verily I say unto you, let this house be built unto my name, that I may reveal mine ordinances therein unto my people” (D&C 124:40).
I want to learn to live my life worthy to go to the temple and have an eternal family.
Heavenly father loves all of his children, and wants us to live again together as families in heaven. Heavenly Father and Jesus have shown us a way for this to happen.
The Temple is a special place where we can make promises to Heavenly Father, and Heavenly Father will make promises to us. A husband and wife can go to the Temple to be sealed together forever. Their children can also be sealed as a part of their family forever. This is a special blessing is given only to those who are sealed in the Temple and keep the promises they make there.
I want to live worthy of Temple blessings. Being worthy means that we are living our lives in a way that Heavenly Father wants us to.
As primary children, we can prepare to go to the Temple by following the commandments, and the advise of the Prophet. We should learn to be kind to others, be honest, obey our parents, and pay our tithing.
I’m thankful that Heavenly Father has sent you to a loving family. I’m happy to know that he has provided a way for us to live together forever. I know if we obey his commandments, we will be happy.
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Rylee, you did such a good job! We are so proud of you.
1 comment:
Nice talk Rylee!!
Post a Comment