Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What do you think?



O.K. so some of you know and some don't....but I do like to sow....and just resently started to sow & sell some things. Look what I made for Rylee's booster seat....I'm sooooo exsited....

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Anya -- I love it! Soooo cute! How is the selling going?

CKW said...

That's adorable! I love the fabric. Do you have an etsy shop?

Anonymous said...

Anya this is Sarah.. I want to buy one for my kids.. Do you happen to do toddler car seat? Way cute.. I never knew to be so crafty:) Love Ya

richnliz said...

Anya~
How the heck are you? Looks like you are keeping busy. I wish we lived a lot closer. Just wanted to say hi and to let you know I was thinking about you.
I didn't know you like to sew. very cute.

Liz

Anonymous said...

Dang. That's cute.