Though, it is not 100% identical dress to the Russian traditional dress, I thought it was pretty darn close and Rylee sure LOVED it. She wants to be Russian girl for Halloween next year.
Anya, How comfortable are you with sewing holiday dresses for 12 yr olds? We had a very dificult time this year finding a dress for Teryn. We ended up with a skirt and sweater. After reading your posts I thought I could hire you for next year? What do you think?
Stacy, I would love to make a cute dress for Teryn. And by next year, I will probably will have a great selection to choose from as well. So let talk about that next fall. Thank you for considering me. Anya
6 comments:
Way to go girl! You did awesome!
Anya, How comfortable are you with sewing holiday dresses for 12 yr olds? We had a very dificult time this year finding a dress for Teryn. We ended up with a skirt and sweater. After reading your posts I thought I could hire you for next year? What do you think?
That turned out so great!
Stacy, I would love to make a cute dress for Teryn. And by next year, I will probably will have a great selection to choose from as well.
So let talk about that next fall.
Thank you for considering me.
Anya
She looks great! I bet she was the most authentic one in her class!
Post a Comment