Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our Tuesday nights

As a child I used to dance ballroom competitively. I absolutely loved it..always wanted to get back into it.
As long as I could remember, I have been asking Troy to take ballroom classes with
me...once we even went to the studio, were we found 4 guys dancing with each other...that did nothing for my convincing of Troy to join the class.

Finally, on my Birthday, I got my wish!!!! Troy has sighed us up for Ballroom lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo exited!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if the same excitement goes for Troy....But he
being the great husband that he is, with a smile on his face,
goes every Tuesday to the class.
They say "Dance is a poetry of feet" I'd like to believe that...but for now it is FAR from poetry for us...we are however learning quite bit about our relationship...crazy ha! After first class, Troy told me he didn't realize that I was such a control freak!!! Really? Dude, you've been married to me for almost 10 years...were have you been?
Anyway, we love it....we lough a lot, gaze into each other eyes, and even kiss on the occasion or two. It's been great! Highly recommend for any couple.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

You guys are too cute. I love that you are doing that together. I keep telling Bruce we need to take a dance class someday! You've inspired me, maybe I will have to get him to talk to Troy! :)