Sunday, March 22, 2009

My last week visit to the Doctor

Sense, I am one of those girls, who doesn't keep up when my "friend" is in town, I had no idea just how far prego I was, and Doctor just was guessing about 9 weeks....He has scheduled ultrasound for me and off I went to find out just when Troy and I had some fun in the bedroom....
I had to bring all of my kids with me telling them that they will probably wont see much, to my surprise, I was able to see very clearly (the photos don't do justice here) that I indeed had human being inside of me (it wasn't just a dot on the screen).
Two great things happen while I was in the office. First, I found out that I was 12 weeks prego and not 9...Hooray!!!! How often does that happen? Like, NEVER...not to me anyway.
And second, I was Soooo happy that my kids were there. Their eyes were huge, they had smiles from year to year. And when the baby moved it's legs and arms, they broke in such a laughter. It was such a tender experience for them and me....
So, here are the pictures, though it's not the best shot of the babe, like I said, monitor of the ultrasound was a lot better. So, I will probably have this babe around September 28th (I usually get induce, so the date might very on the Dr. schedule)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Isn't technology great!? How fun that the kids got to go with you and see the baby. And BONUS you are tree weeks further than you thought!

PS you are such a cute prego!

Florrie said...

Yay!!! And I told you so. Remember how awesome I said it would be when you went to the Dr. and found out you were in your second trimester! Well, it happened baby! One trimester down, two to go. Congrats.