Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Tooth Fairy Is Fired!!

Rylee has lost 4 teeths so far...and every single time our Tooth Fairy has failed to come by.....Once she came like 3 days late. Then another, she hided her money in pillow cases and under the sheets....what the hake is wrong with her? I mean, I had to go and look through all Rylee's bedding to find her stinking money. Rylee, has even wrote her a letter, saying how mad she is at her, and that she wants her tooth back. So this morning after seeing my daughter crying, I decided that we just need another Tooth Fairy. So pass it on....we are looking for one.

4 comments:

Scott and Stacy said...

I have to laugh cause we forget to have the toothfairy come to. The other day I finally just handed the kids their money and said the toothfairy left it under the worng pillow.

Heidi said...

I had to laugh when I read this -- we need a new tooth fairy at our house too! After so many kids I (I mean the tooth fairy) sometimes forgets.

CKW said...

You can blame it on your pregnancy! I love having a legitimate excuse for my spaciness.

Jodie said...

We are horrible at the tooth fairy thing also...I mean, it takes weeks sometimes for ours kids to get their money b/c we forget. We just tell them that they must be so busy with other kids,but we're sure that they'll come by soon. Anyway...a tip...we have them put their tooth in a sandwich ziplock bag and then under their pillow...so then we prepare the $ in another ziplock & just trade them (much easier to find under the pillow).