It seems like yesterday that I held this little girl in my arms for the first time and just cried my eyes out, being overwhelmed with joy of what that event has brought. On May 7th Rylee has turn 8 !!! I have surprised her with breakfast morning of pancakes with chocolate ice cream and fresh strawberries. For lunch we have brought her Subway sandwich, her fav. and then of course, she got to pass some cupcakes in her class. After school we went to get her much anticipated Rollerblades. Rylee, has been saving her money to buy some, and lucky girl grandpa and grandma Wren came to the rescue. She was absolutely trill to know that she can get them now.Thank you grandpa and grandma.

This girl is natural on those babies.

After Troy got off work we went out for family diner and after that we have surprise her with....
Yes, we let her, pierce her ears. She still can't believe that we let her.

I don't think she new it would hurt.

But in the end she was glad she did it.
In over all I think Rylee had a fantastic day!!! And defiantly got spoiled... Not to mention the Saturday Birthday party for her 15 friends. I will have to post some great pictures of that later. Much gradutude toTroy for keeping my head still atached to my neck. He is amazing and the kids just adored him. I think he found few that he wouldn't mind adapting. (smile)
Anyway, Rylee, we love you very much and are very proud of the great girl that you are growing into!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment