Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!





This is what I woke up to this afternoon.....I thought sense Troy was home I could rest.....
You don't want to know the language I used trying to wash those monkeys in the bathtub, I believe I did say something naughty...for Drew told me that I used bad word....
I think I grounded them from just about everything I could possibly think of....now I am wondering how I am going to keep them entertain?

6 comments:

Heidi said...

OH! MY! GOSH!!!!!

Come on Anya -- don't you give your kids paper or coloring books? :)

I can't believe that! That is more marker than I would know what to do with. Did you get it off?

Good luck!

I just showed Will the picture of Drew and he freaked out and said "Oh nooooo! He is going to be in BIG trouble!"

Jen said...

THAT IS IMPRESSIVE!!! I think it looks kind of cool actually (but I didn't have to clean it up).

Michelle said...

yeah I hate when I put my husband in charge of the kids and I am thinking and expecting him to do what I would do and then I come home to wrecks like this. Sorry. did you get them clean?

Florrie said...

Ho.Ly. Smokes.
I have really never seen anything like that in my life! (And I have four children, for the love of Ned!) If it wasn't so terrible, I would be laughing right now.....but really, it's just too horrible to laugh. At least their artistic....I'll give em' that. The next Picasso's perhaps????

muffytootles said...

lol, ya Dan has told me how crazy they have become and some of the funny stories, which probably aren't funny to you haha, Man we miss you guys!

Bruce said...

OH MY HEAVENS! They went ALL out! Wow! Bless your heart having to clean that up!