Monday, September 28, 2009

Ryder is almost here

Kids are so excited and have been counting days when their little brother will be born.
As you can see Mom....me that is....is counting days as well.......
Hope to be induced this Wednesday if the hospital will have room for me....they better!!!
Wish me luck!!!! Can hardly wait to hold my little dude!!! Though, I don't think he is going to be very little.....Drew was 9.11 and Brooklyn 9.8 I'm guessing Ryder is going to be around that as well.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh I totally LOVE that picture! Especially Brooklyn! So cute! I have my fingers crossed for you that you can get in at a good time on Wednesday, who knows maybe you will start on your own tonight!!! :)

Good luck!! We will be thinking of you!

Elisa said...

I can't wait to see pictures! Hurray. . not to much longer!!!

Jen said...

That is the cutest dang picture! I'm exicted for you!!!

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

Oh so cute!! I hope thing go well. Let us know if you need any thing!!

Florrie said...

Lovin' that picture. So cute.
I will be thinking of you ALL day tomorrow and hope that everything goes well for you. Can't wait to welcome him here!

Dkole said...

Can't wait to meet Ryder!!! Let us know when he gets here.

CKW said...

Can't wait to see him. Good luck! That first day with my babies was always my favorite.

Kaci said...

Good Luck! Hope everything goes great!