
My sweet babies!!

They say babies don't smile at this age....boo hoo....I KNOW that is not true. Ryder smiles a lot and it is not from gas.

Toes, are my fav in babies

Bubbles for his mamma

How grateful I am for my healthy boy and my awesome husband who did wonderful job playing "mom" while mom was in the hospital.... Thank you babe, I love you .
8 comments:
COngratulations Anya!! He is beautiful. i am glad you are both healthy & happy. Enjoy all those snuggles!!
Look how good you look! Congratulations! He is precious!
OH he is so cute. I want to come see hime but due to sicknesss here at our house I will stay far away. Please keep posting pictures. I love all that hair.
He is so beautiful!! My theory is that if they can frown and show distress, then they can smile too. It might be more invountary at first, but I think they can do it too. I love all that hair.
Congratulations!! He is darling...the picture of him smiling is priceless! He is happy to be apart of your family:)
He is perfect. You look so great. All alive and happy and glowy. Hope all is well. Miss your face. Hopefully we will see each other soon.
so good to see him and all of you doing well. You are a great person Anya and I am grateful to know you.
OH Anya he is adorable! I can't wait until we can come over and see him!!
Post a Comment