1. I am thankful for the wonderful family I am married into.2. I am thankful for my husband Troy. I truly feel he is a gift given to me by God.
3. I am thankful for my healthy children.
4. I am thankful for my body and though, I daily find faults in it, today I am thankful that I can do all that my body was made to do.
5. I am thankful for the country I was born for it implanted in me love for all beautiful things.
6. I am thankful for the country I was brought, for it is a land of freedom. Land that I love.
7. I am thankful for the food...I love it. Need I say more.
8. I am thankful for the Gospel and the Church and my membership in it.
9. I am thankful for the seasons, I love every one of them.
10. I am thankful for people in my life. Looking back I can see individuals who were instrumental in my life, my safety and happiness.
11.I am thankful for modern inventions. Life is much easier with all of them
12. I am thankful for Hot running water...I honestly feel so grateful every time I take a shower. Love, Love Hot showers!!!
13. I am thankful for the power of prayer, fasting and faith.
14. I am thankful for modern medicine.
15. I am thankful for my friends.
16. I am thankful for great books.
My list can go on, but one of my little angels have woken up and needs her mommy....got to go.
Have A Great Thanksgiving Day!
2 comments:
So many of your posts make me teary eyed! Reminds me of what I'm thankful for & blessed to have. Love you so much Anya....I'm so gonna miss you when you have to go over-seas.
Jodie
I am thankful for you and your example of hope and faith and love. You are a priceless gem and I am so thankful to know you.
Post a Comment