Sunday, April 4, 2010



There is SO much has been happening in my life lately...or should I say my whole life has been a big happening! I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing, but I'm learning to find happiness in the mist of it all. I do believe that Heavenly Father loves me and my life lessons are for my good(though I don't always enjoy it)
I have been procrastinating of writing down mine and my family history. Though, I do feel extremely intimidated of putting my feelings and my experiences on the paper (computer). I feel like Moses who felt he was bad at speech, and so the Lord has given him Aaron. May be Troy can be my "Aaron" I don't know, we will see. As of today I am committing to all of you readers and mostly to my kids to write my story.
I'm considering just starting a whole new blog, where I can catch you all on me coming out of Russia and joining the church, finding my darling husband and bringing you up to date of me being on the verge of being deported, to moving to London.

Stay tune!

4 comments:

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

I think that this is a wonderful ture story that need to be written. Think of how many people(ok at least me) who is touched by the faith and trust that you and your family has had. We will miss you while you are gone and I look forward to reading and seeing how much you all have grown. Your family is truly insprational to me. Thanks for all you have done. Wish you the best of luck. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Elisa said...

I can't wait! You are amazing and I am so looking forward to reading the full story! :)

Heidi said...

I agree with RaieGene -- I would love to read the whole story!

Love you & your family!

The Prothero Gang said...

I think your story would be very inspirational to a lot of people. Keep up to date.