Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who knew?


Did you know that there is such thing as cooking apples? Not the sour apples, like Granny Smith and such. This are actually impossible to eat, you MUST cook them. Now, for some of you, you may say,so what the big deal? Or may be some of you may actually know all about cooking apples. I'm going to let you in on a little secret, that some people may not know about me. I LOVE APPLES! Not like, oh, it's my favorite fruit, love apples. I love'em a lot! I probably eat 2-4 a day! My kids got the same likes for it and now we go through 4 bags of apples a week! Yes, you have heard me right! So with that said, you would of thought I should know all there is to know about apples. Find out I didn't know nearly as much as I thought.
So my neighbor has brought bag full of this lovelies and what girl to do, but cook'em.
Here is the lovely apple bread!

P.S. I have always dreamed of having apple orchard in my back yard! Maybe one day!

No comments: