Sunday, December 12, 2010

Over due words on gratutude!



Though it is way pass the time of Thanksgiving, I didn't want to not record anything, for I do have a lot to be Thankful for!

It was just over a year ago that Troy (he was in St.Francisco at the time) got disturbing phone call from me...Canada refused to except my case and our alternative was me being deported to Russia for heavens knows how long...

Troy was sabbing....I was sabbing and we found ourselves in the valley of hopelessness. It was then that I heard a voice...."just get angry with God"...he said. I had every reason in the book to get angry with God, but how could I? God is my ONLY hope! Oh, how grateful I was then and now that my testimony was strong enough to recognize the evil one!
I felt down on my knees and cried my girly heart out: "Oh, Father....Please don't separate my family! Don't let this little children be without their mother!" I was so overwhelmed with emotions that that is all I said...I just cried mostly...for a very long time....
Troy's disturbance of the news has brought attention to one of the co-workers he was with. Troy was offered and given a priesthood blessing in which the Lord has repeatedly told Troy to do what he must to keep family together.
Troy has spoke to his boss in expression that he might be quieting due to our circumstance...Few weeks passed and Troy employer offered Troy to open up their office in the UK! Coming to the UK on work visas and being under a completely different jurisdiction then in our previous attempts with different countries,London office saw that it would make sense to have my case being processed in the UK where my family has to move due to the work of my husband.
So you see, the Lord does hear us! He answers our plea!
So I want to Thank my Heavenly Father that my family is together! My children are with me. And I get to snuggle to my sweetheart at night....

No comments: