Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kairos time begginings

"Kairos time. Kairos is God's time. It's time outside of time. It's metaphysical time. It's those magical moments in which time stands still." This quote came from this post I read the other day. It got me thinking of my Kairos time with kids and family. I have those moments, I believe we all do. So I decided to start my own posts of Kairos time, for they are worth recording.


Kairos time:

I was seating at church today with Drew next to me. He is such a sweet, and tender boy. His body was leaning against mine, resting his head on my chest. My arm embracing him over his back. Ryder came by, stared at us for a minute or so and then rested his little body against mine as well. I looked down at two little heads, stroking their hair, feeling so grateful for having those boys in my life.The time stood still.

No comments: