You are doing awesome! Looks like you and Rylee had lots of fun!
Hi Anya! I found your blog through Nakole's. We should get together sometime with Ty and Tiff! Have a sushi night! Kelli G(Wife of Jared from Flipdog)
Honey, that was awesome... trying to tell everyone to excuse the wrong word usage, and using the wrong word to do it! priceless, I love you!Hi Kelli, thanks for the shout out! Sushi sounds great!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are doing awesome! Looks like you and Rylee had lots of fun!
Hi Anya! I found your blog through Nakole's. We should get together sometime with Ty and Tiff! Have a sushi night! Kelli G(Wife of Jared from Flipdog)
Honey, that was awesome... trying to tell everyone to excuse the wrong word usage, and using the wrong word to do it! priceless, I love you!
Hi Kelli, thanks for the shout out! Sushi sounds great!
Post a Comment