We had so much fun. Kids loved going wild and so did our dog.....

Drew and Isac going over the plans of climbing the mountain.
"The treasure is this way, follow me"
And up they went.....
Man, that was steep, but boy they loved it.
Our sweet, four legged son.....he was sooo happy to be there, run, roll, smell, disappearing for a wile but always coming back. You should have seen his face, he was truly enjoying himself.
My little model, Rylee.
Aah....there's nothing like letting it go, boys......(I have barely missed both of them doing it, and seeing two strings in the air.....dang it, I wish I had camera in my eyes)
2 comments:
That looks like a gorgeous place for a lunch spot! I missed out on all the fun. Haha and that picture of Drew is to die for!!!!
-Hailey
LOL LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE PEEING BY THE CREEK!
Post a Comment