First, he was bitten by a huge husky dog, that got loose in the neighborhood. He had to go to the Doctor and get it clean and also get a tetanus shot....(the dog and the owners are in big trouble now, it hasn't been the first time that this dog bitten someone)
The next day he was climbing something outside and fell off scraping his cute little face and chest, he also was bleeding from his lip. I told him that he needs to be careful, to which he said,"No mom, I just need to be tough!"
And this morning he woke up with this red, hot, hard swelling arm. (I think it's a insect bite, we will keep a closer look at it today)He is proud of it though, he keep asking to feel his big muscle.
2 comments:
Hey! It's Alli! Just lookin at your blog. It's really cute! Here is mine! allicatspage.blogspot.com
It sounds like he is a boy through and through --and he gave a really good talk in Primary!
Post a Comment