Two names I go by:
1. Hun
2. Mom
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. PJs
2. Garments
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Have all of my to do list for this week be done
2. Go to the movie and just chill
Two people who will fill his out:
1. who knows
2. my freind
Two things you did last night:
1. Tought Young Womens class
2. Made russian food with my mom
Two things you ate yesterday:
1. Russian food
2. chocolate
The Last Two people you talked to:
1. Mom
2. My kids
Two things your are doing today (or did):
1. Going to sushi restorant (yes!!!!)
2.Cleaning my yard (yack!!)
Two longest car rides:
1. Rexburg Idaho to Disney land
2. Grace Idaho to Ohio
Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet coke
2. Herbal Concentrate, by Herbalife...it's is VERY good.
2 comments:
We need to get together soon and make a bunch of Russian food. Matt and I enjoyed it when we were there, and I really want to try it again!!
You are so super welcome Anya! haha
Post a Comment