Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I hope I'm alive by tomorrow...


So, I just shampooed my carpet and a few hours later was finding candy wraps on my floor....man, I was upset at my kids.....The fallowing morning as I came downstairs I saw another paper wrapper, thinking to myself,"what kind of candy is it? I don't recall seeing candy with this wrapper." As I brought wrapper to my view a horror strike my soul...."Oh, My Gush!" This is not a candy wrapper, it is SNAKES SKIN!!!!!!

Help, how do I get rid of snake?

3 comments:

Scott and Stacy said...

Oh my gosh! I'd leave the house until it was found, caught and removed! Yeah I have a snake living in my house, but it's in a cage, with a lock. You have an actual wild one. What kind of snake is it? Do you know? I'd call an exterminator who gets rid of snakes. Hopefully the kids won't find it before the exterminator does. I'm scared and I live far away.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oops... Sorry. I accidentaly posted the comment above as my mother... :l
Anyways...
I still can't believe you haven't found the snake yet! It's been like what? 2 weeks?? It's probably dead.... :l Let's hope.