"You will always be near me!!! I love you sis. You are the greatest sister I ever had. I love you so, so, so much! I miss you! I will be so excited when you come back" Rylee.
Geez and the tears keep coming!I love you too Rylee and miss you everyday! I hope school is going well for Drew and yourself and keep Brooklyn out of trouble. XOXOXOXOX and a big X and a big O for the road!!!!
3 comments:
What great pictures and such sweet comments from Rylee! Alii will be happy when Hailey comes back too
Geez and the tears keep coming!I love you too Rylee and miss you everyday! I hope school is going well for Drew and yourself and keep Brooklyn out of trouble. XOXOXOXOX and a big X and a big O for the road!!!!
Aww!! That is so cute!!! :D I miss Hailey too Rylee!! Love ya Hailey!
Post a Comment