Thursday, December 4, 2008


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a darling picture of Brooklyn haha it shows what her personality is but on the outside :)I wish I could hear all the little funny comments she makes everyday because I know they would put a smile on my face. I love you Brook!

~Hailey~

The Baker's said...

Anya,

Hi, long time no see. You are still as cute and adorable as always. Your baby girl (Brooklyn)looks so cute. You will have to fill me in about your newest addition? How old is she and how are you and your family doing? I think your blog is way darling. I am just starting to figure mine out and after seeing your blog I need some serious help! I am not very blog savvy. My email address is kent_lorib98@q.com. Or you can give me a call at Phone# 302-2030.
Take care, Love ya Lori