Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Troy!

Today is my best friend's Birthday and I want to shout out a few reasons why I love this guys so much:
~He is gooooood looking

~He has great sense of humor

~He always gets me out of my "walls" that I run into on the regular basis

~He always has been and always will be my best friend

~He is a darn good kisser

~He is extremely forgiving

~He is great communicator

~He makes a killer grill sandwiches

~He is a fantastic dad

~He is very compassionate

~He is excepting of others regardless of their walk in life

~He is great writer and story teller

~He is very intuitive, and especially with me and the kids
I love you sweetheart, have a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Dkole said...

Happy Birthday Troy! You to Girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kole!

Honey, this was super sweet of you!

XO
Troy