
So I have decided that if there was such a being as god of nutrition, the lightning would definitely strike me...I would be dead at this very moment.
As I was worming up Corn dogs (fat, curbs, and heavens knows what else in that) for my kids, I start thinking what they had for breakfast? hmm...Coco puffs...sugar, yam!
Then my mind drifted to last night....lets see what did I cook for my little darlings?.....Ramen noodles...curbs, sodium, and fat. What did they have for lunch yesterday, you would ask......Chicken nuggets. What else do I need to do to see the lightning comming?
(Jill, if you are reading this, please take a deep breath, relax, DO NOT call 911)
3 comments:
Anya,
Hey girl, don't feel bad about what your feeding your kids. I fed my kids the exact same thing as you in the last 24 hours!! And guess what my kids are still alive and kicking!! Thanks for your Christmas message. I hope you and your family had a happy Christmas. I will have to give you a call soon...when live gets back to normal with the Holidays and such. Did you know that my husband, and your husband Troy have the same Birthday..I think I knew that once!! But you were much more creative in honoring hime than I was. I loved your top ten. Last year I did Suprise Kent with a 40th Birhtday party. He is now 41and and just over his prime. Kent and I have been married 10 years now...crazy to think how fast time goes. I will call you soon.
Love ya, Lori
Love this post. I am not the best at nutrition either. The funny thing is that Cord is pretty hard core about making sure the kids eat their fruit & veggies. The other day I made mac & cheese & he came in and gave them some carrots and apple. I guess that's why he is skinny and i am not! :)
Anya, I'm not calling 911. I love it! I have days like that when I wonder when my girls last ate a fruit or vegetable. You're a riot!
Jill
Post a Comment