As many of you may know, I LOVE my deit coke!!! Tooooo much, I'm afraid...Well, in the past week I very abraptly discovered that child inside my body, wants me to stop drinking it...(for all the nerve, he/she already tells me what to do) I mean even the sight of fontain drink cup sets my gag reflex into action. I can't even talorate the thought of it little alone drinking it.

6 comments:
My be I need to have another one. But only if it come with the healthy eating, and get sick on junk food! Hope all is going well.
Love it. I must be growing a couch potato. All I want is to lounge around and eat treats.
I miss you girl!! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy. <3
Listen, book club will NOT be the same if you don't guzzle down several diet cokes and shove sugary snacks down your gullet! What are we going to do with you??
On the flip side, Italian hotties....ooh la la.
We must sing a goodbye song to Diet Coke...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frZY6cutYA8
sooo long sooo long diet coke!
Troy
Congrats!
No diet coke???!!! The baby can't possibly be a girl then.
Post a Comment