Sunday, February 8, 2009

Guess what!


Do you know what this is?????
YEP, Baby in the making!!!!
We are very excited and ALL of us hopping for a boy!!! But we will welcome girl as well. (smile) Rylee is very excited, Drew is very confused, he doesn't understand why he has to wait for almost a year before we have a baby. I can just hear all kinds of questions coming from him in the next 9 months. Brooklyn is just Brooklyn, she will probably not know what hit her till the day we bring baby home and she will find out she's been dethrone.
I was going to wait and tell Troy on Valentines Day...but who was I kidding...I can't be quite for a week....

11 comments:

Scott and Stacy said...

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you both. We sure missed having you guys around for the family reunion. We had lots of fun. I'll be posting pictures on my blog when I get everything back in order around here.

Bruce said...

Hurray! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Lucky girl! ;)

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

So fun you make the Cutest kids to. If you need anything just call.

Jodie said...

Oh my gosh Anya! Wow! That's so exciting! Call me...sorry we've been playing phone tag but I need to catch up with you! I love ya...Jodie

richnliz said...

I just jumped out of my chair!!! For reals!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Yipee I am so glad someone is still having babies :)

I wish we lived closer :(

Anonymous said...

Oh . . . what a sweet surprise! We're happy for you and love you very much.

Heidi said...

Hip Hip Hoooooorayyyy!

You new was the first thing out of Alli & Lily's mouths on Sunday.

Congratulations! I hope you're not feeling too sick. One sad thing is that you won't be able to go to camp! :) boo hoo

Dave said...

Still so excited for you! Book club was a blast (you know the best part)

The Vests said...

Congrats!!! Thats so exiting! How far along are you? Are you feeling sick?

Anonymous said...

I love how you were just joking around about being pregnant at young womens and then whaddaya know? You are.. haha Congrats. :]

Michelle said...

I am happy for you Anya. More power too you.