Here's the idea. Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on my blog and you will be the lucky recipient of a handmade gift from me some time this year. When your receive your gift will be a surprise! Now here is the catch, you have to post the same thing on your blog and do the same for 3 lucky people. GOOD LUCK! This is going to be fun!I saw this on my friends blog site, and though, it took me a while to post it here, I have been thinking about it quite bit....what a wonderful idea of doing something nice.
5 comments:
Hey I just want to say I love reading your blog! Hope all is going well for you.
I'm so glad I felt "inspired" to check your blog. Can't wait to see you tomorrow at book club!
How's your pregnancy going? I am in the process of making a DVD of the cruise we went on, would you guys like a copy?
I am not writing for the gift.I am writing to apologize for not calling you on tues and thurs for the step class we talked about on Sunday. I am a space cadet sometimes. Next week?
Hey Anya, how are you feeling lately? I tried to call a few times to check on you and catch up and I couldn't get through. Give me a call. Jodie
Post a Comment