While I was still asleep, he got some worm water and gently pour it down below, so that very shortly I woke up in excitement and panic, for I thought, my water broke and I will FINALLY have this babe....He let me go on believing this for like 10 min. or so, then he plaid this tender moment role of the father and invited me to set on the bed for just a minute, and read this wonderful poem that he wrote just for this moment....I was soo touched and overwhelmed with love of my husband....As I read the poem I have reluctantly realized that he plaid a MEAN joke on me....
Who does that to a popping women???????
SOOOOOOOOO
I had Dr. appointment last Thursday, and Dr. decided to push some button on his computer screen and it looked like this:

O, the sweet revenge!!!!!!! I just had to ask him to print this out. When Troy got home, I said: "Hone, there is something I didn't tell you about my appointment today.....and then I gave him this picture.......( you see, I thought, he was going just freak out on me and I would feel SOOOO GOOOOOD, letting it ride) Well, as he looked at the photo his face start all shivering and his eyes got all read, and he got this sweet daddy voice saying: " Oh....honey....really?......."
Dang it!!! The boy was actually touched and excited!!! What's the mater with him?
Anyway, I felt horrible, and had to tell him right away. He was VERY mad and wouldn't talk to me for a while....but he got over it of course and the next day, I remember his joke on me 8 yrs. ago, so that made me feel sooo much better. What goes around comes around. We were even!
6 comments:
I think if J had played the same joke (with the water) on me in any of my pregnancies, we would still not be speaking and there would definitely not be more children! 10 days overdue!!?? I think cutting three weeks off this pregnancy is karmic retribution just for having to wait so long for Rylee.
Oh, that was a good one Anya. My heart stopped for a second when I saw the ultrasound pic before I read what you wrote. I'm so happy that you are already over 12 weeks!! Call me, I want to chat w/ you. I can't get through w/ your cel number. My kids won't stop talking about getting together w/ your kids. It would be fun. Love Ya.....
Seriously? Seriously? One of the dang funniest things I've ever read. What a great joke, and how dare your husband not think it was funny.....especially after the shenanigan that he pulled on you. I say it was a well deserved prank.
But P.S. Aren't you just a teeny tiny bit glad it really wasn't twinsies?
Dude, call me Crazy....but I have always wanted tweens. It runs in my family and I just always thought I would get them....I don't know....may be my kids get to have them and will just hate it.
We are somewhat, possibly open on being pregnant again, whatch it, I will have tweens with my last one, hopping it's my last child and ending up with two.
It was a great joke Hon! It was very funny actually after the heartbreak of suddenly losing a child was over ;)
Sooo, you finally got me... it only took 10 years!
Troy
So funny, Anya! Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment