Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm so excited

I have been wanting this baby for sooo long, and last night Troy has surprised me with it. Yaaa!
For those of you who have never used this...OMGush! It makes you sweat like in 5 min. no joke!
It claims to burn as much calories in 30 min as if you would run on the treadmill for 1 hr.
I don't know if it's true, but I do know that when I used it at the gym, I so could tell the intensity of workout that I was getting is amazing. I love this machine!!!


5 comments:

Heidi said...

I guess I'll have to come over to your house instead of the gym! :)

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

What is it called it looks amazing?

Sarah Wren said...

Hows this working? It looks like a fun workout!

Michelle said...

how is it going with this little baby? I have a hard time disciplining myself to workout consistently @ home. Thats why I have to go somewhere else.

Anya said...

I like having it at home....I can jump on it anytime I want and I don't feel like I neglecting my kids.
It works for me.