Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ryder is ONE month old

(sorry for the photos, we do need new camera)
I can't believe how fast time has gone by. My little dude is already one month old. I just want to scream and ask time to slow down. Our little babies grow so fast.

Ryder is a sweet little guy, he loves his mamma (smile), loves to cuddle, he smiles about 10 times a day and Troy managed to get him giggle a few times...it is truly music to our years....He's such a gift and I am so lucky to have him.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah for Ryder!!!! I know you are enjoying these days with him, who wouldn't love to hold such a beautiful baby!!

richnliz said...

Love him!!

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

He is so cute. Love the picture!!

Sarah Wren said...

Sooo cute Anya! I cant believe he is already that old and I havnt even been by to see him.. and you:) We can always count on holidays to get together right? Thanksgiving at Mike and Sharons!

Cass said...

He is so cute! thanks for letting me hold him last night, he's so sweet! It was so good to see you at book club again, we've all been thinking about you and praying for you! Much love

Cass