Ok, I must blog about this.
We are for sure in Europe!
Hair: age doesn't matter, they are in love with RED. shirt, crazy cuts longer to the side, messy or spiky.
Shoes: high hills. As the matter of fact,after being here for just 2 days, Brooklyn woke up one morning and said that she is going to walk like a "lady" She end up walking on her tip-toes all day. Crazy girl! ( I have posted picture of her doing it in my last post)
Dress: extremely short skirts, and lacy leggings. My poor kids(Troy included) had their heads turned. School is still in, in here and so we see a lots of kids in uniforms. Though I kind of dig it, I have to say I WILL have problem if Rylee is to wear it. Their skirts are barely covering their bums. It's sad, really. We have a girl flashing Troy the other day. That was exciting ! We were grateful that somehow our kids missed that. Let's just say we had many modesty talks.
Words of Wisdom: What is that? Again, many talks on that subject
TV: Did you think it was bad in the US....no, it is nothing compare to the UK television. Troy and I were just browsing through the channels after kids fell asleep and boy, we got a lot more then we bargain for. I see, why Troy doesn't want us to get television here.
Anyway, I just had to write it down, before I will get used to this craziness. BTW, I am no longer wife here, it is partner. I don't know...I think I'd rather be a girlfriend.
No comments:
Post a Comment