This week was kind of hard....I almost didn't want to write, but I am practicing my attitude of gratitude....for some strange reason, I am really straggling with it.
Troy went across the country to test drive some cars and kids didn't want to come with, so naturally I staid with them at the hotel. There is nothing around this hotel in walking distance besides restaurant and huge succor field with a little park at the end. We sure have taken advantage of that, but it gets old very fast. The days Troy was gone we watched TV a lot...well, (we watch TV a lot regardless) Troy is set, not to buy TV once we are in the house, but everyone here says that once winter sets in, there are not much museums you will want to go and see....
Speaking of winter...prior of our move here we were told that it doesn't snow in here, so I didn't bring any winter footwear for us. Came to find out, it snows...they had 3ft of snow last winter. Oh, well....
Ryder got sick, poor baby. Nakole, you'll be happy to know, I used "On Guard" on him and sure enough, he was all better the next day. I actually used it on Brooklyn as well a few days ago, as she was coming with something, and same thing, all better the next morning. I also use some other oils for some aches and bruising and kids sure asking me this days if I have some magical oils for this or that. All of the sadden they are coming with all kinds of aches and pains. Silly kids!
Oh, yes, one great thing. We got the house and are good to move in on the 18th of July. So we are counting days and breaking hotel beds using it as trampoline. Quite entertaining. Drew even manages to do back flips on it.
Rylee is very excited about this house, for she gets to have her own room. She always wanted one to herself. She says now it will always be clean and no one is going to bother her while she wants to go to sleep. We'll see how true this is going to be. We know she is going to miss Brooklyn in her room. Drew and Brooklyn are excited because it has a tree house. That's going to be fun for them.
The house is only 2 min walk, if that, to the bus stop, that will take us to the train station, if we want to go to London while Troy is working. And School is about 5 min walk, so that's going to be wonderful, so I don't have to rely on Troy ether.
Town has new library and the pool in walking distance as well (about 20min UP the hill)otherwise it is a very short drive. So we are planning to take advantage of that. Anyway, moving in on the 18th!
Went to the same ward that we did last sunday and the one that we will attend. Their bishop quite young, but he comes as such a men of stature! He just has Ora about him. He has already asked us what callings we had....yes, we will be put to work!
Well, this is it!
Cheers!
3 comments:
Yeah a house and all the thing you need so close. It will be nice to have your own space. We are so happy for you! The Dallin want to see pictures of Drew's tree house.
I am so happy you found a house. It sounds like it is in the perfect area. Hang in there. Only 3 more weeks and you guys will be able to breath a little easier! What is this "On Guard" stuff you are talking about? It sounds great.
Love the updates!! Can't wait to see pictures of the house :-)
Post a Comment