Friday, September 3, 2010

The hills are a live.....

On Wednesday was a last day of summer break for our kiddos, Troy had to work for a while and so we didn't make any grand plans, but later that day we decided to go on exploring our "back yard" inviting some of our dear neighborhood kids. It was a lot more of hills climbing then we thought we asked for, but we sure had such a good time. Eating wild black berries as we went. I love England's' country site!












8 comments:

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

How beautiful!! Love the Berry face picture. He is getting so big. Happy all is going well.

CKW said...

Ryder is getting so big!

Florrie said...

LOVE the bum picture of Ryder. SO cute.

older but wiser said...

Absolute Bliss!!!

rylee said...

love those pics thanks mom and dad for
taking us there
Rylee

Jen said...

It's so beautiful there. I wish I'd been walking in the countryside today.

P.S. Love baby bum crack photo!

Marnae said...

the picture of you and ryder kissing is about the sweetest thing. i am sure it was one of those awesome open-mouthed baby kisses that are to-die-for.
saw the book club when i was home and truly felt your absence. you are sure missed.
loves

Brett and Becky said...

This looks like so much fun. I think you guys are enjoying England toooo much! Are you really planning on coming back???
P.S. Are you getting my e-mails?