We love this video!!! We have watched it like four hundred times. We need it on dvd.
OH my gosh she is so cute!! Miss you guys thanks for the cute video!Raiegene
That is so Funny this is about the 6 millionth time I watch it! Sooooo FUNNY!Good thing I don't sound like her or else I'm in big trouble
WOW!!! We could not believe it. I wonder how Ryder will sound as time goes on.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We love this video!!! We have watched it like four hundred times. We need it on dvd.
OH my gosh she is so cute!! Miss you guys thanks for the cute video!
Raiegene
That is so Funny this is about the 6 millionth time I watch it! Sooooo FUNNY!
Good thing I don't sound like her or else I'm in big trouble
WOW!!! We could not believe it. I wonder how Ryder will sound as time goes on.
Post a Comment