

That's right folks, she is in double digits! Rylee has turned 10, which means that more then half of her childhood life is over ;( The time is speadally flying by! This year has been a growing up season for our little girl. She moved across the world, leaving all of her comforts and friends behind. I know, first hand, how hard that is. (I left russia at 18) I have to give this girl hands up, for she has adapted and handled with the changes brilliantly. School was frighting at first, but she made friends and become "popular" girl very fast. ( not that being popular is the key to happiness) They have even voted her to be on school counsel. Which she LOVES being a part of! This girl loves structure, organization, being part of decision making. So, this is so up her alley! England coulture is also very much part of who she is. She is the only one in our household who has perfect table manners (most kids here do. I guess, it's part of being proper) She loves being proper, dress proper, act proper. Honestly, girl should of been born here.
Rylee is a fantastic big sister. From tutoring her little sister with reading and learning words, to entertaining Ryder, and of course dealing with, sometimes, anointing brother (which I don't think is annoying at all. He just wants to play with her and her girlfriends, when they come over) But anyone who had a brother would know how she feels).
We love her so very, very much and are so grateful that she gets to be part of our life. We hope that the upcoming year will bring much joy to her, as we watch her blossom more and more each day! We love you sweetheart! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment