Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Must Have For Every Mother

So, I have heard of this book like in October, and finally got my hands on it. I just love the idea that this book promotes. Though, I would consider myself as one of those lucky moms, who's kids love veggies, I have to admit there are days when we don't have any....
So, this book came as a great rescue, the recipes are fantastic, and it has information on which vegetable does what for your body, and how much of it you should have a day... My Rylee sat with me like for 30 minutes, and just insisted that we read all about each veggie. Great education! Though, the book was written to trick your kids, I have to say, I am totally OK to be tricked into eating all my veggies as well. It's delicious.
Any whom, just give this book a try, I think you will like it. We can't get enough of it. I got mine on Amazon.com for like $6.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I have heard lots of good feedback about this book. I guess I really need to check it out. Luckily my kids eat their veggies pretty well but i always need new recipes.

CKW said...

I should try this. Neither my kids or I eat nearly enough veggies. Jay is awesome at it though.

The Vests said...

What have you tried? My familys favorite is the bananna bread with cauliflower.

Anya said...

MMM, that's sounds yammy! I think I'm going to make one right now.