Monday, June 14, 2010

Our first week in pictures

















5 comments:

Dkole said...

Miss you so much. Love looking at the pictures and reading about your adventures. You are in our prayers. Thanks for keeping us posted. Loves

muffytootles said...

Oh it looks like you are having a good time, we wish we could be with you guys. Maybe some day we will be able to visit:)

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

We are so happy that you got there safe looks like you are having a great time. Your little family is in our thoughts and prayers.

CKW said...

Is that Bodiam Castle? I never got to that one but always wanted to. Warwick castle is well worth a day trip sometime. I think in the summertime they have activities for the kids and they have wax figures throughout the different sections of the castle. I can't believe what a rat race finding a place is although I remember hearing some similar stories from Kate. I hope you can hook up with her and Matt at some point. Loved the update! Keeping my fingers crossed for you to find a home soon :-)

The Vests said...

hey crazy lady, glad to hear things are going. Keep posting!