Today, Was fantastic! Lucky for me, and as an answer to many prayers....we had Utah family move into our word! Ashley is seriously like a gift send from heaven. We have SO much in common (some of it is kind of scary), we felt connected shortly after we met. This girl has such a bright perspective on life and world around you...I love it! Sometimes I need someone like her who can just shake me up, speak up her mind, and help me to see all the sun rays through the clouds.
She called me up and off we went by the train to Bromley. We didn't do anything big. But it was BIG for me. I was out of the house, I was breathing cold but fresh air (in the exception of the occasional smoke air), I was laughing and experiencing my day of life with a GREAT friend.
Thank you Ashley for moving to England!

P.S. I just Love THIS idea.
2 comments:
Thanks for coming with me! I think we will have many more adventures that pick us both up :) I needed yesterday just as much as you did. Now if the weather would improve we can start exploring with our National Trust passes.
I LOVE babies too. Check out our blog, mine is on there.
Post a Comment