Luxury~~~~something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity.
Number 3 on my list is shoes, not any shoes....this ones. I think they are so cute in an ugly kind of way. They are costly...but boy they are worth every penny! You feel like you are walking on air. My feet never get tired or sore. I was introduced to them when I was hugely pregnant with Drew and was Christmas shopping with my mom. My feet were killing me and then we walked into Nordstrom, I saw them, tried them on and the rest was history. I came home telling Troy that Santa is going to bring me this lovelies for Christmas.


Since that day I have been lucky enough to have few
this one-->
<--and this one
Yes, this are definitely luxury.
4 comments:
I am a clog fan, but have yet to try the Dansko ones. My indulgence is my Dyson. I want to be buried with it. I sometimes give it kisses ;)
I want to try them on!
OOOOH! I am so with you on this one. After wearing Dansko's for the past 8 years I find myself trying on other shoes and thinking 'What are these hard, flat things?!!' My feet love Dansko's. Yes, a sure luxury. Good thing there's ebay where I can always find a pair for at least half the price!
Post a Comment