Sunday, March 6, 2011

O2 Arena


Right before we left Utah, this amazing show came into Salt Lake City, "Walking with Dinosaurs" We couldn't go at the time, but felt like it would of been so much fun. So the other week I was talking with one of moms here and she was going to go to the show, here in London. I got so excited that without farther investigation I just went on line and bought the tickets. I was so excited to tell Troy of this (he is the one who wanted to go to the one in UT).
When we have arrived we have realized that I bought tickets for something totally different. Still cool, but not quite as cool as it would of been the show we wanted to see. We went to the largest interactive dinosaurs exhibit in London. Which is at this COOL arena, called O2. They hold all kinds of concerts and shows in there. It build in a way that creates a little city under the same roof. With restaurants and shops and all kinds of exhibits.
Though exhibit was cool, we were a bit disipointed, for we thought we were going to see a complete different thing. Later we found much needed spanish restorant where we grabbed something to eat and off we went back home fighting traffic. Fun!

1 comment:

older but wiser said...

Sometime try the hop on /off red bus. They go everywhere with awesome narration and it includes a Thames River ride as well. It goes up to Grenwich and ends at Parliament (or wherever you choose to get off) it is good for 24 hours.