Sunday, March 6, 2011

Who needs London when there is cool cemetery?

I think cemeteries here are sooo cool! Everyday that we drive by some old churches we see this grave yards and there is something about them that invites me to come and visit. Odd, right?
At list that what my children are thinking. I, on the other hand, love it. Some of the graves are so old you can't even see the names on the tombstones. I don't know...it is just a cool feeling to be in the presence of something that old.
I think the door to this old church is really cool looking. Most churches are leaving churches, which means they still have services there. I actually went to one, Rylee had School Christmas program in one, it was a neat little church. Dark inside, with woman priest, who blessed us all as we were leaving. That was fun! We should of given her booklet on restoration of the priesthood.
Brooklyn isn't sure about this one. After few minutes she was hugging it.
No one wanted to take pictures. ;( I don't understand why?

No comments: