

So, I felt like I have totally missed out on part of her big events of life.....not fair....I wish I was there to see it all.
I am proud though, to see that she is the only one who is not wearing sleeveless dress....
Way to go Hailey!!!
P.S. You look really pretty!
4 comments:
Where is that pause button??!!??!! Why do these kids have to grow up so fast? Hailey you look very pretty. I too commend you on the sleeves, it's hard to find dresses with them these days or even jackets to match. Your dress is the prettiest of them all. Way to go. Now stop growing up!!
Awww. Hailey you look gorgeous! Love you!
It looks like she is having a great time! She is so beautiful! i know it's hard for you to miss some of these events.
I can't believe how grown up she is. She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment