Oh, it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!SO go and see it. Though, I did think, that if you haven't read the books, you probably wont enjoy or get the characters as much as you will if you have read the books. It was almost like you could "read between the lines" or I should say "see between the shots".
On the side of a 35 year old, I thought, I died and went back in Junior/high school as I walked at 12 am in the middle of 13 showing rooms (all showing Twilight) theater. I don't think i have ever been around that many teenagers at once.( well, girls camp) It was quite entertaining in its own.
1 comment:
We saw some older MEN than us in the theater we were in so Scott didn't feel so weird after he saw them. But afterwards he said it was 'fun'. I think after the husbands see the movie they will understand why us women folk like the books so much. I was glad to see the movie was just as good as the books.
Post a Comment