6 TV shows I like to watch:
Lost, Hero's, Grey's Anatomy, Samantha Who?, The office, Hills and After show.
6 Restaurants I like to eat at:
It's pretty much Sushi, sushi, sushi,sushi, Mexican, Italian
6 things that happened today:
1. Got box of Russian sweets from my mom and have totally pigged out. Had Visit.Teachers over, Had my Diet Coke fix, Babysat for my neighbor, made diner, and last but not the list.....I made my kids tickle my feet and my back (that was so awesome, bless their little hearts, I sooo took advantage of them)
6 things I am looking forward to:
1. Not worry about money, our next baby, seeing my mom and my brother sometime soon, being skinny....whom am I kidding? Having my sewing biz going the way I would like it too; and last...though, I am not looking forward getting old...I am looking forward growing old with Troy.
6 things on my wish list:
My mom living near by; Hailey always being with us; Getting fit; Having twins; Always be good example for my kids; Be with my family forever.
1 comment:
Love the list -- I would have many of the same on my list. I CANT WAIT for Lost to start again!
Post a Comment