His Birthday was on November 3rd and....call us crazy, but we had a little birthday party for him.
Cake: canned dog food (we never buy it, it gives him horrible gas, but boy does he loves it) and bacon bits(dog kind) . We had blue candle on the midle and were trying very hard to have him blow it out, after we all have song Happy Birthday to Halo....
Present: a walk in the park, and chewing, cleaning teeth thing (whatever it's called)
Guessed: our neighbors: Dan and Kellie, proud owners of their 4 legged son, Max.
Max and Halo have been friends from the time they have been 8 weeks or so....Good Budd's!!!
Anyway, here some pictures. (I couldn't find them, I think they are on Troy's cell. I will have to post them tonight)
1 comment:
He is so cute and it was such a fun party haha, just remember Max's is on the 21st!
Post a Comment