I was at the store today doing our weekly grocery shopping....I went to check on flowers...."hmmm"-thought me, "flowers are luxury" So that led me to this post....I would like to make a record everyday for a week (7 days) of luxuries in my life.
1. Fresh flowers.Shortly after we moved here, I have written this post, Troy saw it and made me a promise, to which I must say he has been very faithful. "While we are here, I can always have fresh flowers." I can't even begin to tell you how happy that makes me. English people love flowers! They are being sold just about every were. And as a spring starts approaching, I know the options of those pretties and places they are sold will only get better.
Oh, how I love them! No, books are not luxury, but buying them is. I have a confession to make.....I own many books I havent read yet. I buy them bcs I fall in love at first sight! One day I will read every single one of them. As of right now I play catch up game. I don't think there is enough life time to read them all. I walk by the isle and I have to stop...they are so captivating. I just stand there looking.....it's if they are beckoning me to pick'em up, and I do. Mmmmm....I love the feel, the smell, the look of the books. Yes, I have to say I judge a book by it's cover! I could never have one of those electronic devices. I rush home and hope that I can dive right into it.
What is your luxury?
2 comments:
Love the post! Speaking for Shane his little luxury is Juice, thats right juice. I hate spending money when it's cheaper and healthier to drink water. But he has to have it. It caused lots of problems at the beginning of our marriage but I've learned to let it go. Our bigger luxury in our life is vacations/trips. My husband loves to have different experiences together so we prioritize money in such a way that we take trips, little and big. New Years we stayed up in Park City with the boys and we are going to Tahiti in February. Yippie! He is starting to try to figure out how to take a trip to come see you guys.
I like that!!! Please come! ;)
Post a Comment