Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Whos kids are those?

Woke up at 7 am as usual.....went downstairs to find this.....Com.....m...mon! Who's kids are those? It is 7 in the morning on Saturday, what 5 and 7 year old play chess? Well, apparently mine kids do!
Troy and I have purposefully decided not to get TV when we moved to the UK (aside the fact that you have to license your TV in here if you have one and it is like 300 backs/year)
So we don't even have a TV set. I do miss it every once in the while, but I have to admit, the absence of it has brought much good to our family.
For Christmas we got a lots of board games and have been enjoying playing as a family every single day. Kids always loved books, but now they are specially love them. One of the first things that Rylee asked me when we got here is if England has library cards. " Yes, honey, they have library cards" Got to love that girl.
They play with each other all the time. And Troy and I have been almost daily amazed at the imagination of their games. They love putting on a play or perform a dance that they choreographed. Their props are what makes it so funny most of the time. The other day I got to be in one of those dances and got to wear high hills. (no I will not post video of it, thou Troy did record it, while laughing his head off) Brooklyn was IN LOVE with me. She keep asking me to walk around so she could hear the clicking sound. I believe I got to find her high hills shoes to play in, she will love it.
Little Ryder is so entertain with the kids and is so eager to do what ever the kids are doing.
Life is simple at the Patti's, but our kids make it so much fun!

3 comments:

CKW said...

You guys are so fun! Will you adopt me?

The Vests said...

cute post!

older but wiser said...

This sound like heaven to me