Friday, November 14, 2008

Wholesale fabric

Hey everyone,
As some of you may know I have recently started sew....and at this time looking into buying fabric at wholesale prices....the problem I'm running into is that wholesale places make you buy six bolts with your first order (15 yards are one bolt at $4.50/yrd) I know I can sell it at great price and make money just at that, but it is still the upfront cost that is a stumbling block for me.

Soooooo, I was thinking...I know many of you do sew and pay retail, what if several of us get together, decide on the colors and brands of the fabric, and share it. I will have to get tax ID# to buy it, which is not a problem.

Anyway, I just want to put it out there and see if any of you may be interested and if so please let me know how much yards you will be interested in purchasing, so I can kind of see if this will work.

Here are link to one of the wholesale dealer, so you can see some of the fabrics.

1 comment:

Marnae said...

Anya, I am in. I would love some fun fabrics to get some of my winter projects going. I'll chat with you at book club.