Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hewiit's Farm

This Saturday we decided it is time to go and find some pumpkins. I actually had to google to find if they sell them here and where. (Halloween is not a big deal here). Lucky for us 20 min away is the pick your own farm. Those actually are popular in here. We saw them a lot in the summer. Well, anyways. I got my kids in there worm clothes and told them to put some rain boots on and off we went to Hewiit's Farm. We had sooo much fun out there and wished we had someone who could of taking pictures of all of us together. But we managed to take some good once of kids and with some creativity of my husband we even snapped a few with all of us in the shot.
Kids had such a blast picking their own fruits off the trees, and running freely through the orchards. I don't understand this, but orchards have always brought feeling of home into my heart. I think I had one of them, long time ago in the different "place"
We have found some divine looking vegetables and fruits and the weather, though wasn't worm or sunny, it didn't rain and we were greatfull!







No comments: